What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Damn I look good!

Last night was one of the best nights I have had in quite a long time. Matt and I took a group of friends (like 10 of them) to The Comedy Club on State here in Madison. What is so special about going to the Comedy Club you may ask. Well, my most FAVORITE comedian EVER was there last night. I have been waiting for this show for at least a month.

I have seen The Midnight Swinger three times now here in Madison. His show is phenomenal! He has so much energy and puts on THE best show. I really have to get out to Vegas to see him on his own turf.

We saw him last year for my birthday and I posted about the show. The Swinger actually posted a comment on that one. How cool!

After the show last night, I asked The Swinger if I could get a picture with him. My friend Brett, who took the picture, asked The Swinger if he recognized me and then preceded to tell The Swinger who I was and about my post last year. HE REMEMBERED MY BLOG! I got my picture taken with The Swinger and he thanked me for the many kind words and publicity. He even gave me a copy of his new DVD. I was so psyched after the show last night. I got to meet my FAVORITE comedian, get my picture taken with him, got an autographed DVD of his show, and got a kiss on the cheek. What a night. It will definitely be a night to remember.

Photo Credit: Brett A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home