What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Numbers Are In....

So the final numbers are in for this years MADSS Buddy Walk. We had nearly 1000 walkers brave the rain (okay...not much rain but hey...it was wet) and raised about $73,000. I think this years goal was $63,000. That's awesome!!!

The Jay Walkers were in the top 5 money raising teams. We had 38 walkers and raised $3865.00! My goal this year was to raise $150.00. I ended up raising $190.00. Thank you to all of you who pledged this year. I really appreciate all of your support.

Thanks again to all who volunteered, pledged, supported, or whatever! You made Buddy Walk successful!

Thanks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home