What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Buddy Walk 2006

The Jay Walkers


The 5th annual MADSS Buddy Walk was today. We had over 1000 participants in the walk. We only had 500 or so last year. Way to go Madison!!!

My team, The Jay Walkers, ended up being a top 5 money raising team. GO JAY WALKERS!!! I do not know how much we raised but I ended up raising $190.00 (my goal was $150.00). Thanks to all of you who helped me surpass this goal. You all rock!!! Thanks! We should know final numbers by Friday. I will update when I know more. Thanks all!!!


Maureen and Tina holding our sign



The University Of Wisconsin Marching Band


Bucky Badger


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home