What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Monday, September 11, 2006

Wedding music

After a tiring and painful time of trying to get Matthew to give me his opinion on anything pertaining to OUR wedding, he finally decided that we should have Jazzy, Bluesy (sp) music for the reception. This is great...we both love Etta James, John Coltrain, Billie Holiday, Frank Sinatra, and more. If you have an artist or song you recommend, send it my way. I would like any jazzy, soulful, bluesy type suggestions.

Thanks!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    do i get to come?

    jazz music is cool. but i have no idea who any of those people are. exept for frank sinatra. i've heard of him. i just decided that i'm into reggae music now. so you should play some of that. :P

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Well then...I suggest you download some of these people and listen to them. Great music.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home