What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Movie Reviews

Okay...I have been really busy with school, Buddy Walk, Nannying, and more school. Oh and I have been under the weather. Yay!

Matt and I saw two movies lately and I thought I would combine both reviews in one post.

Movie number one: BEERFEST
All I have to say is FRIGGIN' HILARIOUS (if you like senseless humor....like most Broken Lizard movies). I thought it was very funny and enjoyed it a lot. Matt thought it was pretty good. If you like Broken Lizard movies, you will like this one. It is not my favorite Broken Lizard movie (I have to vote for Super Troopers as my favorite...), but it is a good one. Speaking of Super Troopers , BL has announced that they are making a Super Troopers 2. YAY!!!! I am excited. So anyway...if you like beer and humor and boobies (yeah...there are lots of boobies in this movie) you should go see Beerfest . This is what Rotten Tomatoes says about Beerfest .

Movie number two: SCHOOL FOR SCOUNDRELS
We saw this one as a preiew movie (still had to pay $8.25/person for tickets). Yeah...so I would not recommend on seeing this one, or at least not in the theaters. Rent it if you must. I thought this was going to be a funny movie but I have to admit that it was not really all that funny. I guess one cannot judge a movie by who is in it. I really like Billy Bob Thorton. And Jon Heder is not that bad an actor. But this movie was just not that great. But do not take my word for it...got to Rotten Tomatoes to read their review. Matt says "meh" about School for Scoundrels (I am not really sure what that means but I do not think it is good).

So that is one good movie and one not so good movie. If you have seen either, let me know what you think. Seen a good movie that I have not reviewed? Let me know...I am in the mood for a good movie.

Thanks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home