What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The "S" word

Okay...so here it is, October 10th. It is, according to my little weather thingy on my computer, 46 degrees outside right now. Brrr! It's too cold too early this year. Man! This sucks ass! It's only OCTOBER 10th!

To make it worse the weather man said the "S" word last night. Yeah...it is supposed to snow Thursday. That so sucks! I thought last year when we got our first snow on November 15th was bad. IT'S ONLY OCTOBER 10th!

I am soooooo not ready for cold weather. Get ready for future rants on here about it being cold. I doubt it will get warmer than today....our high was 57 degrees.

Stay warm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home