What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Jackass 2

We finally got out to see Jackass 2 tonight. OMG it was hilarious. I cannot decide if it was better or as good as the first Jackass movie. I think I laughed harder during this one but I think the stunts were better (and more elaborate) in the first one. I definately recommend going to see it if you like this kind of humor. Oh yeah and Rotten Tomatoes gave this movie like 60%. Ebert and Roeper gave it two thumbs up. It's the top movie at the box office. Go see it!

Do not attempt at home.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    matt = wants to see that. but doesn't have any money at the moment. i have a shiney new ipod instead.

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    LOL...gotta get out there and do more babysitting and yard mowing. Shiney new ipod is expensive. I hope you get to see Jackass in the theatre. It's so funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home