What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Monday, November 14, 2005

The Midnight Swinger

Okay, so for my birthday, a group of us went to the Comedy Club on State Street to see one of my favorite comedians-The Midnight Swinger. This trip to the comedy club also marked the first time I've ever paid to get in. LOL....I'm such a radio whore (I win free tickets...hehe).

Photo from www.madisoncomedy.com

If you ever get a chance to see this man....DO IT!!! He is from Vegas and does a lot of shows there too. I've seen him twice now here in Madison and he's just as funny.

To read some testimonials, visit the Swinger's online pad here.

Cheers!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there,
    I was doing an online ego search to see just how many times my name came up and BAM, there was your blog.
    Thanks for the kind words and thanks for paying to see me.
    Have a wonderful winter. I'll be laying out by the pool.

    Keep Swingin'
    The Midnight Swinger

     

Post a Comment

<< Home