What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I'm pissed!

Yeah..you read it right. I am pissed. It is October 12th and we are already experiencing friggin' snow. WTF? It should not snow in early October. We have not really had a fall yet. Cannot skip fall and go straight into winter....it is just plain wrong!

Okay...I guess I am done ranting until next time.

Stay warm! (LOL)

2 Comments:

  • At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm not sure if i'm happy or depressed about snow...

    on one hand, i like snow. i think it's nifty. i also like rain. i'm weird like that.

    on the other hand, snow means the end of summer. but i guess so does school starting. and the equinox. and all the leaves changing. and the coldness. so i guess it really isn't that depressing.

    i change my mind. i like snow.

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Girl,
    I'm not sure I would stress yet. Don't know if you have had the chance to experience an "indian" summer but it is even sweeter than a regular fall. After you have had a cold snap the milder weather (which I hope you will get) is all the more beautiful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home