What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Saturday, August 27, 2005

New Addiction

Okay, so I never thought I would be saying this but, "my name is Heather and I'm newly addicted to Buffy the Vampire Slayer." Sad huh? My mom has been addicted for YEARS and I had picked on her because I thought it was a campy show...I mean come on, the movie was AWFUL!

My girlfriend, Elizabeth, has 6 of the 7 seasons on DVD so I've been watching them since Wednesday of last week. I have to say, even though I am only on season 2, I like it. I'm addicted. Even Matthew has been enjoying it. Watching the episodes with Elizabeth has been fun too cause we don't even have to watch the commentary...she is our commentary. She says she's not obsessed, but I think she secretly is.




Happy hunting!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home