What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Image of the Day

So, a few days ago Matt sent me a link to an image that the Hubble Telescope picked up. It didn't look real to me so I brushed it off. Today I found that image on Nasa's website while I was searching for the latest Florida hurricane images.

I was so awed by this image that I thought I should share it with you. If you don't get why this is such a neat image, you are probably not a Lord of the Rings geek like me. Hehe. Looks like Sauron's eye is still seeing afterall. ;)

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heather- I haven't heard from you in awhile so I thought I would check your blog. I really linked this link. Thanks for sharing. And congratulations!!! And to think it only took 11 years !!!!!!!!!!! Talk to you soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home