What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Roller Coaster MUST!!!

If you love roller coaster, and who doesn't, you have to come to the Wisconsin Dells and go to Mt. Olympus Water and Theme Park to ride their new coaster, Hades (look at the picture in the Final Construction link). Yep...the God of the Underworld. It's scary as hell too and it's a wooden coaster to boot. You get on and it pulls you up to 160 feet in the air (that's above the trees people) then the first drop is a wicked 140 foot, 65 degree angle fall. It goes into another up and down, straight into a tunnel. Yep, a tunnel. Hades is the WORLD'S longest underground coaster....complete darkness. I found out after our ride that one of the banks in the tunnel is 90 degrees. I saw pictures. I DO NOT remember being sideways in the tunnel. It's wild! It whips you at speeds of up to 70 miles per hour. That's fast.


When we got off, I was shaking. I have never been on a coaster like this before. I totally recommend it. It's a must for roller coaster fanatics.

Speed on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home