What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Friday, September 08, 2006

Update on school

Bucky's is providing our porta potty suites. I tried to take pictures today but my batteries died in my camera. Yeah...I was the weird teacher taking pictures of the porta potties. LOL. But you can see their promotional pictures here. I am hoping we still have them on Monday. I have fresh batteries in my camera and hope to get some inside shots.

They finished drilling the well yesterday. They hit water at 300+ feet. The water is being tested to see if it is drinkable. They tell us that we should have flushing toilets by Monday and drinkable water by Wednesday. I am not holding my breath. If we do not have toilets on Monday, it looks like we will be calling our parents to let them know we are delaying the start of school.

OH...we have mice at school too. The music teacher found a dead one in her classroom. The kids are so funny about the mice too. I think I should borrow Missy and see if she can rid the school of their mice problem.

Anywho....catch you later...this bloggers heading to bed.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lmao! those are some pretty fancy porta potties.

    what school are you student teaching at?

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    West Middleton Elementary in bum fuck no where on Mineral Point Road towards Verona. Really...that's why they have a well...there is NOTHING out there. City water doesn't go to bum fuck no where.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home