What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Updated Buddy Walk Information

Hey all.

Our team captain finally emailed us information and it really was not much more than I already knew.

The website is different this year. It is not as user friendly and it DOES NOT keep track of personal and team goals (which sucks in my opinion because I have set a goal for myself and I want an easy way to keep track of it). Oh well, what can you do?

Okay...a direct link to the donation page is here. If you do enter a donation on their page, please let me know how much so I can keep track of my donations. Thanks! Also, do not forget to put our team name on the donation.....THE JAY WALKERS.

Thanks all!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nifty! remind me about it the next time i see you. i'll contribute!

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Thanks Matt...I will.

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home