What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Monday, August 21, 2006

Buddy Walk 2006

It's that time of year again.

The Madison Area Down Syndrome Society's Buddy Walk (and other Down Syndrome Societies around the United States) is right around the corner(September 3oth). I will again be volunteering and walking for the "Jay Walkers" this year and I promise this year to put pictures up (I did not have time to take pictures last year).

Last year MADSS raised $62,000 and our goal this year is $65,000. I know we can do it! Last year, my personal goal was $100 and I raised $120 thanks to my friends. I want to raise my personal goal to $150 this year. Who will help me?

I will be posting more information as I get it. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line. You can go to the MADSS Buddy Walk website for information too.

This is a great cause and the money raised from Buddy Walk helps to fund MADSS and all its services it provides for our families who have a family member(s) with Down Syndrome.

Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Okay, so I'm dumb. Where would we go to donate? I clicked on a bunch o' links but none of them seem to be what I'm looking for.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home