What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Monday, August 14, 2006

Brew Fest 2006

Another brew fest down the hatch. We had so much fun this year. It was hot and sticky but lots of fun. I think I drank more last year than this year because of the heat. It rained last year (but that was fun too).

A view of Lake Monona from Olin Park

Left to Right: Mike, Julie, Steve, Jeff, and Me

Left to Right: Julie, Lindsay, Dave, Jeff, and Matt

Jeff's artistic view of his beer.

Two men and their beers. What more could they want?

Behold...It's Beer Man to the rescue!

So needless to say, we had a great time at Brew Fest this year. We saw a lot more of Matt's co-workers this year.

We saw a lot of great shirts and a great hat this year too.

Lebowski Fest

"I'm only here cause my dad drank beer!"


"The liver is evil...It must be punished."

"When Chuck Norris Has To Pee At Lickety Split, The Trees Find Him."

LaCrosse Lager beer box hat. Hmm...I must get me one.

Oh hey...Chuck Norris shirt guy. Here's your joke..."God doesn't make Beer. Chuck Norris makes beer." So, for those of you who do not know what I am talking about, the guy with the Chuck Norris shirt on let me take his picture and then asked me what my Chuck Norris joke was. I told him I did not have a joke but I would come back later. Well, there was your joke Chuck Norris guy. It sucks but hey...your dad gave it to me. LOL

I hope we have better luck getting more tickets next year and go with a bigger crowd. We have a year to get ready. YEAH!!!

Good drinking!


4 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    42986413242 people die from chuck norris-related injury every year.

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jesus can walk on water, but chuck norris can walk on jesus.

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    chuck norris CAN slam a revolving door.

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Someone had WAY too much time on his hands today. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home