What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Friday, August 11, 2006

Clerks II

Matt and I finally broke down and went to see Clerks II tonight. As with all sequals, I thought this one would not hold a candle to the original Clerks movie. I mean, come on....Clerks is a classic. But I was wrong. Clerks II, although not as good as the first, was great. I laughed so hard I had tears. Most of the hilarity insued with Jason Mewes' character "Jay." He is brilliant...that's all I can say. He kinda reminds me of Steele, my brother, when he had long hair. Hmm...I will have to dig up a picture of him and do a side by side for ya'll. But not tonight.

Anyways. The movie was great. If you are a Kevin Smith fan, GO SEE IT!

Here are some reviews:

Rotten Tomatoes
Rolling Stone
Salon.com
Movies.com

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:09 AM, Blogger Jamie said…

    I agree. Saw it a couple of weeks ago and was pleasently surprised. It's no Clerks I but it was much better than the disaster I thought it would be.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home