What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Coulda Been Worse

Okay, so Steele's honeymoon cruise could have been worse. Yep...paying $3000+ for a cruise to the Bahama's and not setting foot in the Bahama's, but seeing it from the boat...coulda been worse. They coulda hit some road kill. Or is that ocean kill?

Imagine being at sea on a wonderful Alaskan cruise only to get back to home port to find a DEAD WHALE on the bow of the cruise ship. Yep...the cruise ship hit and killed a whale.

I thought when Matthew first started mentioning this to me that I would be appauled but I honestly laughed till it hurt.

So, what do you think they do with a whale that has been hit by a ship? Better yet, how many times do you think this has happened in history? Hmm.

Ponder that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home