What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Talladega Nights

Okay, for those of you who do not know, I am addicted to NASCAR. Yes, I am a NASCAR junkie. LOL. I love watching the races from start to finish (except for Watkins Glen which is this weekend). I was very upset when I thought I was not going to get to watch the Brickyard 400 on Sunday because we were visiting some of Matthew's family. But I was lucky. I got to watch it and was very happy that I did. My boy Jimmy Johnson won. YEAH!!!

So anyways...back to the reason for this post. We saw Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby on Friday (opening day). It was hilarious. I so recommend seeing it (I know I posted something about this movie the other day but I feel I needed to say more). Will Ferrell is not one of my favorite actors but I cannot see anyone else playing Ricky Bobby. He was so funny. I am not sure if you have to be a NASCAR fan to appreciate this movie but I sure did like it and could laugh at some of the things in it because I follow NASCAR so avidly. Go see it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home