What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Thursday, August 10, 2006

That time of year again!!!

Yep...it is that time of year again. Brew Fest is here! YAY!!! Matt and I waited in line on May Day again to get tickets to this years Brew Fest. It did not snow this year but it did rain which sucked. After waiting in line for hours, we were turned away from the Wine and Hop Shop without tickets. Grrr!!! There were probably 45 or so people in front of us and another 30 or so behind us. That is a lot of angry people. Luckily for us, our friends Chuck and Julie were able to score the last four tickets at the venue they were waiting at. They saved two of them for us. YAY Chuck and Julie!!!

I am sure this year will be as much fun, if not more fun, than last year. I will be sure to take lots of pictures and post them for ya'll to see.

Until next time!

Happy drinking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home