What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hey All!

Hey everyone! We are here in Florida sitting at Matt's daddy's house. I thought since I had time I would update everyone on our vacation.

Yesterday was Steele's wedding (I will post pictures soon). It was beautiful and more organized than I thought (ya'll do not know Steele like I do). Melinda's dress was very beautiful. Steele was nervous but he calmed down. It was a nice service even though the priest kept talking about babies and children (weirded Melinda out a lot). Melinda was worried that everyone was gonna think she was preggers. LOL. The reception was nice too. Lots of dancing and fun.

Ohhh...on our way down to Florida, we stayed in a Hampton Inn right outside of Indianapolis. This was the NICEST Hampton Inn EVER! The night we stayed was their opening night. How cool is that? No one had EVER slept in our bed. No one had EVER showered in our shower. How many people get that opportunity? It was awsome!

In South Carolina, we saw a car that was decked out like a Louis Vuitton purse. It was so ghetto. It was dark blue with light blue circles with LV symbols on it. The bottom panel of the car was painted khaki with more LV symbols. I was not fast enough to take a picture but I will always remember this car.

Savannah was beautiful. Lots of people and good food. We did go to the cemetery but I was not impressed with it like some cemeteries I have been in. It was old but I did not feel like it was inviting. I dunno.

We saw Talladega Nights on Friday. It was a hoot. I enjoyed it but I am not going to tell you about it so you can go see it and enjoy it yourselves.

We are leaving Florida on Tuesday and will be home on Wednesday. We have had a good time but I am ready to sleep in my own bed again.

Until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home