What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Thursday, July 27, 2006

This Blogger's Heading South

Well, I'm off to Florida for two weeks. We are going down for Steele's wedding and much needed R&R. Looks like we are either going to spend some time in Kentucky or Georgia (Savannah). I am not sure yet what we are going to do. I would like to spend time in the caves and caverns in Kentucky but I also want to see Savannah again. I really want to see the cemetery there (you know, the one that was in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil) to see the Bird Girl statue but unfortunately she is not there anymore. She is actually in a museum right now. That sucks.

Oh well, I will try to blog while I am in Florida (if anything interesting happens). I will definitely post pictures of Steele's wedding when I get a chance.

Chat with ya'll soon!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    have fun in florida! just be careful with your camera. all the light reflecting off the sand on the beach made my mom's stop working for some reason.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home