What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Madison Area Down Syndrome Society Buddy Walk

Hello readers!

I am proud to say that I will be participating in the MADSS Buddy Walk this year on October 1st at Warner Park.

I will be walking with the "Jay Walkers." We are raising money to help fund research in Down Syndrome. If you'd like to learn more, go to MADSS website. If you'd like to donate or sponsor me or one of the other walkers, let me know.


Thanks!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:40 AM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Good luck with the walk! I like your team name :-)

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Thanks for your donation. We are the "Jay Walkers" and we are walking for our little friend Joseph...we call him "Jay." :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home