What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Monday, May 23, 2005

Weird U.S.

Back when I started my blog, I mentioned a book called Werid Wisconsin. The authors of this book are coming to Barnes and Noble here in Madison to talk about their book. While I was at the Barnes and Noble on the East Side of town yesterday, I saw this book and flipped through it. It was very interesting but I did not buy it. Weird Wisconsin is a spin off of Weird U.S.

I did buy Weird U.S. Why would I buy this book? Because on page 111, it features the Bardin Booger from Bardin, Florida. I know some of you may not know what the Bardin Booger is so let me explain. The Bardin Booger is Bardin's own Big Foot. Some people claim he does not exist but my grandma has a picture of him on her refridgerator (along with pictures of her grandkids). No joke! If you Google the Bardin Booger, you will get a good number of links to search.

It is a lot of fun to go through this book and find places you have either been to or things you have seen and maybe places you would like to go. I found several places in the Weird Wisconsin book I would like to venture to. I do recommend picking up Weird U.S. and thumbing through it. It is a fun read.

Later!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home