What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Semester End

Ah...and so another semester of school ends. I am one more semester closer to graduating. Grades won't be posted for another week or so, so I have to wait to see how I did. I'm pretty sure I got "A"s, maybe one "AB". Not too shabby. It was an easy semester. I am excited about next semester. I start student teaching. YEAH!!! I also have only two more classes to take. Crazy huh? I am taking one more Education class and I convinced my advisor to let me take a photography class instead of art structure (whatever that is). At least with photography, I'll have fun and it'll help me better my picture taking skills. :)

I'm so excited to be done until September. YEAH. I now have time to read more silly romance books and to work on the book I am writing. I've been dabling with it all week long. I am trying to get to know my characters better, so I am writing biographies and family trees. A bit much, I know but I really want to know my characters before I really start writing about them. I think it will help me cut down on mistakes in the long run. Well, I'll keep ya'll updated on that.

Catch ya later!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Well, grades are in and I am found disappointed. I have an "A", "AB", and a "B". How I hate "B"s. But hey...at least it isn't lower.

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Ah...another "A" added for my Human Issues Project. That leaves the count..2 "A"s, 1 "B", and 1 "AB".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home