What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Songs and Memories

Have you ever heard a song and it made you remember something silly in your past? Everytime I hear "Fantastic Voyage" by Coolio, I think of sitting in my brother's room when we were in middle school, playing "Aladdin" on his Super Nintendo. Sad huh? It really is funny how your mind remembers things like that. Let me know what songs strike memories in your head.

Happy memories!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Okay...so I remember another song and silly memory. "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" by Will Smith will always and forever remind me of Grad Nite at Disney World and the ride "It's A Small World." Justin, Helen, and I were riding this ride and we came upon the Polynesian dolls. They were doing this little Hula dance and Helen started singing a part of Will Smith's song..."nah nah nah nah nah nah nah..." and so on. It cracks me up every time I hear this song. Thanks for the memory Helen.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home