What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Saturday, May 07, 2005

DUH!

I think I am going to have to start writing about things that just scream "DUH!" to me. Sometimes you just feel that certain things should not make a headline because it should be common sense that tells you the truth. I feel this way especially after reading a headline on Yahoo. Yahoo usually has some stupid headlines in their news but some just really take the cake. Apparently, experts are saying that "CSI" is depicting their job as "unrealistic." DUH! I know that some students at my college have thought they wanted to go into foresics because of CSI. They did not realize how much was really involved in that major and that TV IS NOT REAL!!! Sheesh.

So, what screams DUH to you?

Cheers!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What screams "duh" to me is when I read about the alleged murder of jessica lunsford and the other little girl in fla by sexual predators. They obviously were murdered, nothing alleged about that.

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Don't you just love that word..."Alleged."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home