What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Friday, June 09, 2006

Schools out for the summer.....

Well,

I lived through my first 1/2 year of student teaching kindergarten and 1st grade. It was a very emotional day but I did not cry (refused to cry). The strange thing is...I do not want to cry for the kids. I want to cry because I might not see any of the staff I worked with this year. My mentor and hero, Karen, who was my very first practicum teacher when I first started at Edgewood (and she was one of my last practicum teachers before I started student teaching) decided that this year was her last and has retired. OMG...talk about wanting to cry. Well, I hope I get to see Karen in the future. I'm sure she'll keep in touch. I'll miss Leah (my kinder teacher). But I'm sure I'll talk to her over the summer. If anyone wants any Silpada jewelry, lemme know. She's my shoe in for it. :)

Well, I am off to get myself some lunch. I may have the summer off but I will be a busy one. So, do not worry about me being too bored. ;)

See ya later!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home