What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Friday, April 14, 2006

Ice, Ice Baby!

Wow...Matt and I saw the BIGGEST hail of our lives last night. It was bright and sunny all day long and about 6-ish, the skies started turning dark. My True View Weather on my computer kept popping up telling me that there were Severe Thunder Storm Warnings and Watches to the West of us. Matt and I were sitting in the living room watching a movie when at 9:27 we heard things hitting the side of the house. I thought someone was throwing rocks at the house. It scared the crap out of me. I jumped up and looked out the window. Never have I seen hail as big as I did last night. It was the size of a GOLF BALL! All over the front lawn and sidewalk, not to mention beating our vehicles to death (we were lucky, only a few dings but not enough to bother turning it into our insurance).

So what did I do? I grabbed the camera and stood on our porch to take pictures thinking the whole time...I gotta blog about this. Lame huh? LOL. So here are some pictures I took of the hail last night.


You can see more pictures at my Flickr account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home