What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Scary Movie 4

Matt and I went to see Scary Movie 4 tonight. It was funny and a lot better than the last one. There were some parts in it that made me laugh so hard. But I have to say that what made me laugh the most throughout the movie was the fat old man sitting in the row in front of us who kept dozing off. It was so funny that I just could not stop laughing. Matt kept telling me to be quiet. LOL. The old man would be really quiet one minute and the next he would snore and wake himself up. It was a hoot. I do not know why it was so funny but it was. It also helped keep my mind of the horrible parents who brought their like 5 or 6 year old to the movie (he kept saying "mama, mama, mama, mama...."---bugged the shit out of me).


But anyway...we had a good time. There were some really great scenes in it goofing on President Bush and terrorism. Oh and Leslie Nielson's naked ass. LOL.

If you want to read a real review of the actual movie, go to Rotten Tomatoes review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home