What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Matt's Creative Side

Matt shared some of his boredom creativity with me today. He wrote the following haiku on a business trip to California in December 2005. I thought I'd share it with my readers.

Octopus taco
Suction cup in tortilla,
Feast of the ocean.

Apparently in California, they have Octoups Tacos on their menues in some restaurants. To me this sounds way grose. Matt did not think it was that great either. He did not order it...someone offered it to him and Matt being Matt said "sure...I'll try it." He probably will not be ordering Octopus Taco's in the future.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home