What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My Blog

Since I have been hit more than once by Comment Spammers, I have decided to add a "security" feature to my comments page. Before you can post a comment on my page, you must first do a word verify. This means, you have to type in a word that is given to you before you can post. I'm sorry for any inconveniences. Please let me know if anyone has any problems with this feature (email me) so I know how well it's working (or not).

Thanks!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:41 AM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Works for me :-)

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    I noticed you have done the same thing. I haven't been hit my comment spammers since. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home