What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Friday, September 30, 2005

Buddy Walk

Well, tomorrow is the big day...we walk for the Madison Area Down Syndrome Society..Buddy Walk. Thank you to all who donated money to the "Jay Walkers." We appreciated it. I thank you too for helping me surpass my goal.

I will post again after the walk to let everyone know how it went (hopefully with pictures). I'm not sure if I'll post after the walk or not...I have to be there early to help with set up and registration. I also am going to be the photographer of the day so hopefully I'll have lots of pictures to post as well.

Until then!

Thanks!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are going to have to work a little harder for my donation next year. A woman at work does a ice water jump for charity every year. Maybe you guys could take donations for that instead of walking?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home