What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Yep...Spring Has Arrived

All the signs are here...sneezing, congestion, sinus headache, and itchy/watery eyes. Spring and all it's glory is here. Allergies. YUCK!

Signs of Spring also come with the thunderstorms we braved through in the Midwest today. Yes siree...it is Spring. I hope this means that Wisconsin winter is really over. Happy Spring to everyone. Hope you are all enjoying the beautiful weather, the tornado sirens, and the allergy medications!

Cheers!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Okay...so maybe Spring is taking a break already. It is quite blustery outside right now...and not to mention only 51 and quite chilly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home