What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Monday, April 18, 2005

Cat Hunting part 2

So...it is still a proposal to hunt feral cats in Wisconsin. It is not legal to kill feral cats in Wisconsin. But the same day after the proposal was approved (by who I cannot find in the news), four cats were found dead in Sheboygan. They were discovered near a cemetery last week and it is believed that they were most likely killed by a 22 caliber gun. Sadly these cats had owers...not feral cats that the proposal says should be okay to kill. What's the world coming to? Sheesh.

Here are some stories from around the United States and the world on the proposal in Wisconsin.

NBC 15 News--Madison, WI
Komo News -- Seattle, WA
Wired.com
WBIR TV--Knoxville, TN
New Zealand Herald
Obvious News--Canada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home