What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Monday, April 11, 2005

Weird News Story of the Weekend

Okay...so when Matthew told me yesterday that leeches could crawl crawl up your nose and attach themselves to the inside of you and spawn many more leeches...I was a little skeptickle. That was until I ran upon this news story out of Hong Kong on Yahoo News. I found this story quite creepy. Let me know what you think.

Cheers!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Eeeuwwwww! Gives me the shivers.

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Matthew keeps telling me I should never drink out of mountain streams. Reminds me of when I was out in Seattle with Paul and we hiked the Iron Goat. We drank out of a mountain stream...nothing happened to us. No leeches or anything. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home