What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Spring Has Finally Sprung

Well everyone...it has finally happened. Spring has finally come to Wisconsin. Spring did not forget about us afterall...but we will see how long it will last. Saturday I broke out the flipflops and capri pants. Yesterday I actually wore a short sleeved shirt and capri pants. I was so excited. The high for Madison was 64 yesterday and 68 today. WOW!!! 68 may not be exciting to some of you but after you have seen nothing but temperatures between 10-30 degrees, you get excited about 68. So anyway...I think I am over my Spring Blues. Happy Spring everyone!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    I guess I should count myself lucky that I do not live in the Cascade Mountains in Washington State. Stevens Pass got over a foot of snow. WOW. Gotta love Spring in the North (or Northwest).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home