What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Wow...7-inches?

It's official. WISC-TV meteorologist Jeff Smith said we got 7 inches of snow since last night. And we are in for even more by tomorrow. Now they are saying we could get 7-14 inches of snow instead of the previously stated 9-13 (okay...not much difference, why the change?). They still have not plowed our street and probably will not until the wee hours of the morning. Wonder if the apartment plows will be plowing our parking lot again at 3 in the morning. Yeah...that's a great sound to wake up to in the middle of the night....cannot wait.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Okay...so it's taken me a week to do this but our final count of snowfall was over a foot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home