What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Matt and I went to see the new installment of the Harry Potter series last night with my friend Lynn. I was all psyched about it because I have really enjoyed all the other movies. Unfortunately I was disappointed with this one. I feel like this movie was hyped up more than it needed. I did think it was a good movie but a bit on the long side. Thirty minutes before the end of the movie, I was soooooo ready for it to end. I thought it was drawn out but I will say that the book was a long one. There were some really funny scenes and there were an equal amount of not so good scenes. I have heard mixed reviews--some good, some not so. But do not read my post and not go see it because of what I have said. Go see it and let me know what you thought.

Photo from: http://www.impawards.com/2005/harry_potter_and_the_goblet_of_fire.html

1 Comments:

  • At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I too have seen the new Harry Potter movie. I went opening night and it was ok but not as good as the last one. I was really kind of disappointed. I hope the next one is better but now we have to wait a whole year for it.


    Alanna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home