What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

What Happened the Year You Graduated High School?

I was watching a re-run of "I Love the 90's" on VH1 today and one of the years they did was 1998. This was the year that I graduated from high school. It's amazing what happens in a year and how much you really forget. WOW. So, here's what happened in 1998:
And so much more. All information was found on Wikipedia.

So, what was a major thing that happened in the world, your town/city, the state, or whatever when you graduated from high school? You can search the year on Wikipedia's website. Lemme know. It's interesting stuff.

See ya!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:07 AM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Two letters for you....O.J.

    Class of '95

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Haha...That's right. That did happen my freshman year of high school.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home