What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A Cheese By Any Other Name....

So, Matt and I were watching Rachel Ray's show $40 A Day on the Food Network tonight. She was in Belgium. She also ate an eggplant fromage sandwich and the word FROMAGE struck me as friggin' hilarious.

Google defines Fromage as "A French Cheese."

Heather defines Fromage as "Nut Cheese."

Think about my definition. It just does not sound like something I would like to eat. LOL. I'm sorry ya'll....it just really struck me as funny and I'm sure in a few day's I'll wonder why the hell I even posted it.

If you have any words that you find too funny, please post them. I want to see what makes you laugh.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home