What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Friday, November 18, 2005

Wait a minute....

Starke a secret? For those of you who do not live in North Central Florida, Starke is a tiny little town in Bradford County. It is where the electric chair (Old Sparky and the chair) in Florida is and houses the workers from the state prison (Raiford). But to those of us who grew up in Florida (especially North Central), we know where it is. It is hardly a secret to us. But apparently the reporters at First Coast News find it to be a secret. They said in this article that Starke is not even on a map, but Google Maps found it. Hmm...someone did not do their homework. You can read their story here.

I found this article interesting yet somewhat silly. Thought it was worth sharing.

Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home