What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Photo's from Snow Storm 2006

I finally uploaded some of the photo's I took during our snow storm a week ago. I know...I know. It took me a while to upload them but they are finally there. Enjoy.

The steps outside of our front door after Matt shoveled during lunch.
It snowed more after wards and we had to shovel again.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To me that all looks beautiful, being from Florida and all, but I don't think I would like to deal with it on a daily basis. So when are you and Matt coming back down here to Florida for days off from school for hurricane days instead of snow days? We miss you guys so much. By the way, it was 82 degress here this weekend. I saw a lot of people come back to school today with slight sunburns from going to the beach already. Our spring break starts March 20th and it actually looks like spring down here! The dogwood trees are blooming along with a lot of other pretty flowers. Is any of this getting ya'll motivated to moving back down this way? I love you both.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home