What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Friday, March 18, 2005

Worst Movie Ever

Okay, Matt and I just finished watching probably the worst movie ever made...Wes Craven's Last House on the Left. It actually made Bravo's 100 Scariest Movie Moments. It made number 50. I thought it was just plain awful. If you want to watch a movie in disbelief of how horrible it is, watch this one. Do you have a favorite worst movie? Let me know.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This was the scariest movie I ever saw. You have to know I saw it back in the 70's. I grew up with Alfred Hitchcock and Vincent Price. Had never experienced a movie like this, and because of it I never saw the Exorcist or the Krueger movies.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Alfred Hitchcock and Vincent Price are scary...."Last House on the Left"...NOT SCARY. LOL. I guess if I would have seen it back in the 70's it would have been scary too.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home