What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Ring 2

So, I just got back from the movies. We have been waiting to see The Ring 2 since we found out they were making a sequel to the original. I must say that I was semi disappointed. There were some scary parts but as a whole, it was not that good. What I liked about the first Ring was the time restraints. In the second Ring, there was no real time limit for the characters to figure things out. No one had 7 days before they died. The Ring 2 did not creep me out as much either. I think the first movie was very psychological. It just seemed too real...well not real but too close to home. Samara comes out of the TV for goodness sakes. How creepy is that?
So, The Ring 2, was okay but did not follow the same thrillingness as the original.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home