What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Monday, March 21, 2005

Spring Blues

Yep...that's right. I have the Spring Blues. I'm not going anywhere for Spring Break but that doesn't really bother me much. I really think Spring Break is overrated anyway. I love the beach but I very much dislike Spring Breakers. They're noisy and just plain annoying. I know this because I use to live in Florida and work in a hotel.

But I think I have the blues because here it is, day two of Spring and there is at least 4 inches of snow on the ground. Wait...let me see what the temperature is outside right now....okay, it's 41. Not bad but still sucky. Yeah...I have the winter blues...I know it's Spring, but not in Wisconsin. I think Wisconsin forgets about Spring sometimes. I am so sick of snow and cold and no sun...wait, the sun is shining today. We'll see how long that lasts. I hope this summer is nicer than last Summer. It was like Spring lasted until it was Winter again. I don't think we saw a day last Summer over 85. Some say that's nice...not me. I want the Summer to be HOT! That's what Summer is supposed to be...HOT. Oh well, guess I'm just venting.

Catch ya'll next time!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Okay, so maybe it didn't help that while I was at the computer, I was looking out the window at all the snow on the ground. Spring blues indeed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home