What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Writing for fun

As long as I can remember, I've been a writer. I have so many stories I've started and never finished. With some of them I can see why....they are very bad. Okay, so I wrote them when I was in middle school. But now I have embarked on a new story. I hope that someday I will get it published. My genre of choice for my new novel is...historical romance set in Regency London (early 1800s). I have spent numerous hours researching how to write historical romance, London, Regency and Victorian Era's, Egypt, travel (carriage and boat), architecture, and clothing. It has been a lot of fun researching and I hope I can capture this in my book.

I am taking a little break from writing because of school, but I plan to pick it back up this summer. I am currently on page 37 (and stuck). After long discussions with my editor (my dear mother), I am changing parts of the book, which will make it better. I will keep everyone updated on my progress.

Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home