What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Snow?

Saturday we got a wee bit of snow. We were supposed to get more today. We are under a winter weather watch right now until 6 p.m. Monday night (it started at 6 p.m. tonight....24 hours of winter weather watch...FUN!). Err...just checked the status of our winter storm....winter weather watch expires at noon tomorrow instead. The status changes so much that it will probably be different by the time I go to bed tonight. The radar loop looks pretty cool though. It really looks like the storm is breaking up and making a hole right around us. It is too funny. You can see it better on the National radar loop. I know that none of this will make sense to those who read this after the storm moves through tomorrow but hey...it is something to write about.

So we are in for 3-5 inches of snow by morning. Yay! If we get enough snow, we may go sledding tomorrow...or cross-country skiing. Maybe. Maybe not. I will update if it gets exciting. I doubt it will.

Stay warm!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    We ended up getting 4+ inches of snow yesterday (Monday). I'll try to get pictures tomorrow and post them. This 4+ inches puts us at 12.5 inches of snow this winter. Which is not a lot of snow. I bet Seattle has gotten more snow than us.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home