What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Okay...

I have stooped to a new low. I am so starved for some NASCAR action that I have started reading the NASCAR Harlequin romance novels. It really is a new low. When I started reading romance novels 2 years ago, I promised myself that I would NEVER pick up a Harlequin novel. Well, I broke that promise. I have already read Dangerous Curves and am now reading (as you can see from the side bar) In the Groove. Dangerous Curves was not bad...I probably would not read it again but it was not bad. I started reading In the Groove last night and it is quite funny. I think it will be better than the first one. But anyway...I guess I have broken that promise to myself in order to get a NASCAR fix.

I still have 37 days until the Daytona 500 so I have to find something to pass the time until then. I wonder what I did before the NASCAR season got this long. I am going crazy waiting. Oh well. I guess I had better finish my last glass of wine and get my ass to bed.

Chat with ya'll later!


Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home