What's On My Mind Today?

"You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will be as one" --John Lennon

Friday, January 05, 2007

El Nino?

I am sitting here on my couch watching the news. The area lakes have been without ice for like 25+ days, we set a record high today at 49 degrees (beat the current record of 48 degrees in 1946), and we have only had 7.6 inches of snow this winter (normal snow to date is like 20 or so inches). So I sit here thinking to myself whether El Nino or Global Warming has something to do with this odd winter weather this year. Wisconsin is not the only place that has effected by weird winter weather. The Northwest has been bombarded by gobs and gobs of rain, the plains are getting more snow than they know what to do with (well, I take that back....they are selling it on ebay). New Yorks Central Park has not had ANY snow this year which has not happened since the late 1800s. Hurricane season this year was a WOW. Hell, Brian Williams is even talking about the weather on NBC Nightly News. NOAA is saying it is all because of El Nino. Which makes sense but why is everyone not considering global warming? I dunno.

I thought this winter was an interesting one. You cannot go anywhere without hearing anyone say "I can't believe the weather" and other comments like that. I do not mind the lack of snow. I actually like it but now I am thinking what it will be like when the mother load finally hits us. Man, I hope I do not have to be anywhere when that happens. I am happy as long as we do not get late snow. As long as it does not snow in June, I will be happy...I DO NOT NEED SNOW FOR MY WEDDING!!!

I gotta get dinner going...enough for now.

ta ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home